Alex Vicia DOMINATRIX
DOMINATRIX

Friday 15 July 2011

Session feedback (02 July 2011): Addicting!


My session with Mistress Alex happened almost by accident. I didn't plan to have a session at all but after talking to Mistress Alex I quickly made up my mind to "jump into it".
She dressed in shiny PVC (I mentioned before that really like shiny dresses on a woman) and the session was very well tailored to my needs and wishes - although it was always very clear that she made the rules and controlled the scene.
I don't want to reveal details but just want to say that Mistress Alex is strict and caring and beautiful and firm. She can act, has a big heart and is a genuine friendly person (at least before and after the session).
The talk afterwards was deep and personal - no time pressure, not just small talk.
You want to know it I really liked it? Well - I was back three days later!
It was a wonderful experience and I'm hooked, addicted, mesmerized ...

1 comment:

  1. Mistress Alex is an absolute master of her craft.

    I am a 38 year old cross-dresser who visited with Alex twice on my short stay interstate.

    She is marvelous and inventively cruel.

    She is intuitive and insightful.

    She is incredibly creative and knows exactly all the right things to say.

    She was able to deliver a long sort after fantasy with the utmost attention to detail which left me breathless, spent and with a big smile on my face.

    Oh and did I mention she knows all the right things to say?

    Mistress Alex knows exactly what to say to make any cross dressing little slave-slut (or sissy) feel like putty in her hands.

    She is great.

    I highly recommend her unique talents.

    xx Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete