Alex Vicia DOMINATRIX
DOMINATRIX

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Session feedback 09/10

Firstly a huge thank you.  The session was everything I could have hoped for. 
I was very nervous beforehand, which you picked up on.  You put me at ease but it still took me a little while to let go.  But I really did fly.  You have a wonderfully commanding presence in the dungeon and it felt totally natural to submit to you.  I also felt at ease communicating with you. 

I loved everything you did but some things really stood out.  You never appeared rushed but always in control.  I adored the slowness.  The waiting was magnificent.  The time you were preparing me for the catheter and to be pierced was the most intense, erotic anticipation.  The blindfold helped with that.  Never knowing exactly where you were or what you were up to.  Also, the way you spoke to me throughout the session was reassuring and hugely arousing. 

Everything you did was of the highest order.  I loved those nipple clamps you used.  The piercing was exquisite.  Fantastic that you put needles in each nipple, then left them a while before returning to pierce again.  I hadn't experienced it like that before. 

From the moment you put the catheter in, to the moment you took it out I only felt the most intense pleasure.  I could have so easily cum. Then you gave me one of those total ‘Yessss’ moments.  Not because you said you would let me cum but because you would carry on regardless.  When you told me that, any last vestiges of inhibition were broken and I totally let go.  You made me feel like I was existing for you.  I was silently saying ‘Thank you, this is what I have been seeking.’  To submit to someone who will use me for their enjoyment and not mine.  At that moment I really felt like a slave and for the rest of the session I was in slave heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment